|System||V810i S2 XXL|
|System controller||Integrated controller with 8 Core Intel Xeon processors|
|Operating system||Windows 10 (64 bits)|
|Test Development Environment|
|User interface||Microsoft Windows based software solution with easy-to-use GUI and password-protected user levels|
|Off-line test development software||Optional for off-line PC|
|CAD conversion tool||Optional software available to translate CAD data to ViTrox’s format|
|Typical test development time||4 hours to 1.5 days to convert raw CAD file and develop application|
|Transport heights||865 mm - 1025 mm|
|Line communication standard||SMEMA, HERMES|
|Barcode readers||Compatible with most industry standard barcode readers|
|Performance Parameters *|
|Total panel test cycle time||51.68 cm²/sec (8 in²/sec) at 19µm|
|Typical image acquisition rate||500 - 1000 ppm|
|Minimum features detection capability|
|Joint pitch1||0.3 mm and above|
|Short width2||0.045 mm|
|Solder thickness||0.0127 mm|
|Allowable Panel Characteristics **|
|Maximum panel size||660 mm x 965 mm (26"x38") (W x L)|
|Minimum panel size||76 mm x 76 mm (3" x 3" )|
|Maximum panel inspectable area||654 mm x 965 mm (25.75"x38") (W x L)|
|Maximum panel thickness||12.7 mm (500 mils)|
|Minimum panel thickness||0.5 mm (20 mils)|
|Panel warp||Downside < 3.3 mm; Upside < 3.3 mm|
|Maximum panel weight||15kg|
|Board top clearance||25 mm @ 19 µm resolution
15 mm @ 13 µm resolution
* Calculated from Board Top surface
|Board bottom clearance||80 mm|
|Panel edge clearance||3 mm|
|System resolution||19 µm/13 µm|
|100% Press-fit testability||Yes (With PSP2 feature)|
|Maximum acceptable panel temperatures||40 Deg C|
|Power and Environmental|
|Voltage requirement||200 – 240 VAC three phase; 380 – 415 VAC three phase wye (+/- 5) (50Hz or 60Hz)|
|Air requirement||552kPA (80psi) compressed air|
|System footprint (Width X Depth X Height)||2240 mm x 2460 mm x 1980 mm|
|Total system weight||~5500 kg|
1. Assuming pad width is 50% of pitch.
2. The reported values for minimum feature detection assume that the feature is in a single plane of focus and that there are no X-ray absorbers in the X-ray path or in the immediate area of the feature other than those found in a typical multi-layer printed circuit board.
#2x2 binning camera configuration. Hardware upgrade is required on old system.
1. Panels are handled on width edges. Panels with edge cut outs may require the use of a carrier.
2. Maximum panel size dimensions and weight must include carrier if applicable
3. Smaller panels are possible with the use of panel carriers.
4. With panels of this thickness, imaging results can be affected by PCBA layout.
5. Measured from the bottom of the panel including a maximum warp.