Join Our Team
We are award winning, high-growth
technology-based company specializing in developing world class vision
inspection solution for modern manufacturing implementations. In view of our
rapid growth and expansion in local and oversea market, we are looking for
highly talented, self-dedicated and qualified individuals to join our team. Please
select the position for details.
R&D Senior/Engineers (Vision Hardware)
Develop software & hardware integrations solutions for use in our Vision Inspection Systems.
Specify suitable components for use in our Optics Chain assembly and associated parts.
Design complex optical engineering integration systems and associated interaction controls e.g. Camera/Illumination/Frame grabber.
Write software/firmware program to provide solutions for all components within our optics chain and to provide technical solutions within our standard conformance system.
Provide assistance in testing and documentation.
Specify and source suitable vendors for a variety of electro/mechanical parts.
Work with key partners in influencing vendors road maps and selecting the most suitable next generation optics components.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics & Electrical, Mechanical (or equivalent) with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Optics/ Lens/ Lighting Design.
- Experience in various vision modules (optics, lens, camera, laser) integration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team and across geographic boundaries.
- Knowledge in the Electronic Assembly processes, image processing, vision control or machine automation on AOI/AXI would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
- Attractive Reward Remuneration Package.
- Attractive Fixed an Variable Bonus.
- Special Reward for Top 20% Performers
- Share Grant Incentive
- Car Loan Interest Subsidy.
- Internal/External Training Programmes.
- Full Medical & Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Optical Benefits
- Regular Employee Welfare Activities
- Sport Activities
- Conducive Working Environment
- An Award Winning Workplace
Interested candidates for the above position are invited to write-in a complete
resume, together with a copy of passport size photograph.
VITROX TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD. (507043-P)
No. 85-A, Lintang Bayan Lepas 11,
Bayan Lepas Industrial Park, Phase 4,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without photograph will not be considered; only short listed candidates will be notified.